Wine Tours in the Columbia River Gorge
Relax and experience Oregon & Washington wine country on a guided tour.
Wine Tour Descriptions:
- Afternoon wine tasting excursions to some of the premier wineries
of the Columbia River Gorge are available daily by advance reservation.
- Allow 4 to 6 hours including travel times.
- Tours will typically feature three of the select wineries. Specific
stops may be available by request.
- 10% discount to groups of 10 or more.
- Reservations in advance are required...call for availability.
Some of the Featured Wineries Include:
- Analemma Wines - climate vineyards producing exemplary wines of Gewürztraminer, Pinot Noir and Blanc de Noir Sparkling.
- AniChe Cellars - creates varietal blends with an egalitarian mixing up of characteristics to create interesting nuances and surprising complexity.
- Cascade Cliffs Vineyard & Winery - specializes in red wines focused on the Piedmont varietals Barbera, Dolcetto, and Nebbiolo..
- Cathedral Ridge Winery - designated as "Oregon Winery of the Year" by Wine Press NW. Walk through their gardens and get a great view of their estate vineyard and of Mt. Adams and Mt. Hood.
- Cerulean - focused on making handcrafted wine that is pure, natural, and authentic.
- Domaine Pouillon - family-operated winery located in the raw,
natural beauty of the Columbia River Gorge.
- COR Cellars - creates wines with character and distinction from Washington State's finest vineyards.
- Garnier Vineyard - rich soils, natural micro-climates and moist Gorge winds are the foundation for producing the complex flavors found in their red and white wines.
- The Gorge White House - features wines & micro-brewed beers of the Columbia River Gorge. This Dutch Colonial home is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
- Hiyu - vineyard inspried by the Biodynamics and Natural Farming. Experience their wines and ciders alongside the harvest from our farm.
- Hood Crest Winery - make wines from what some are calling the new Burgundy as they continue to plant more grapes of their own.
- Hood River Vineyards - established in 1981, they are the oldest winery in the Columbia River Gorge.
- Jacob Williams Winery - award-winning wines finely crafted and made in limited quantities for the highest control of quality.
- Marchesi Vineyards - grows exceptional Italian varietals from the foothills of Mount Hood.
- Maryhill Winery - recognized as "Washington Winery of the Year" and "Best Gorge Attraction" for superb wines and stay-for-a-day activities.
- Memaloose/McCormick Vineyards
- brings you the essence of the Columbia River Gorge, America's most unique wine appellation.
- Mt. Hood Winery - presented Mt Hood Winery's first vintage in 2002, after several years of nurturing wine grapes in the Hood River Valley.
- Naked Winery
- " Naked Winery - Worlds Sexiest Winery
Scintillating Oregon Wine & Washington Wine Gone Wild"
- Phelps Creek Vineyards - their Pinot Noir from the oldest vines of our Hood River vineyard won "Best of Show, Northwest Food and Wine Festival, November 2007."
- The Pines 1852 - it's century Old Vine Zinfandel make The Pines one of the oldest vineyards in the Northwest.
- Springhouse Cellar Winery- relaxing atmosphere at an turn-of- the-century rock springhouse featuring wines with names like "Que Syrah Shiraz", "Perpetual Merlotion","Peace, Love and Chardonnay".
- Stave & Stone Winery- located in downtown Hood River. Taste the distinct personalities of each vineyard in their varietals.
- Stoltz Vineyards- winery and négociant in downtown Hood River producing single barrel lots of Pinot noir and Chardonnay as well as exclusive blends and unique varietal wines.
- Sunshine Mill - features a single serving of 'Copa Di Vino' in a uniquely designed non-breakable container.
- Syncline Wine Cellars - craft highly sought after Rhône varietal wines.
- Tetrahedron - a boutique winery overlooking the Columbia and Klickitat rivers specializing in small lot production and hand-crafted wines.
- Viento wines - created by Rich Cushman, Hood River native and Oregon winemaker for over 25 years.
- Waving Tree Winery - Italian varieties include Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, and Barbera.
- White Salmon Vineyard - four distinct soils have been planted and trellised to create the best grapes for their particular wine.
- Wind River Cellars - 85% of their annual wine case production is sold
directly through the winery's tasting room.
- Wy'East Vineyards - they have over 20 acres of pinot noir,
pinot gris and chardonnay under cultivation.
"Martin - Great tour, great wineries, great conversation, great
host! You made the tour especially nice."
"This was a wonderful tour - fun, social educational and terrific hospitality."
"Fantastic wine tour trip. I'd do it again, and again, and again."