THREE YEAR WINNER!
"Best Tour of the Gorge"
2011, 2012 & 2013
Vote for Best of Gorge
A Gorge Tour with Martin
Waterfall Tours, Wildflower Tours, Winery & Brewery Tours
Voted Best of the Gorge 2012 Winner!
Gorge Waterfall & Wildflower Tours
Guided, scenic tours for individuals,
families, or groups. Martin will help you to discover
the hidden attractions that make The Columbia River Gorge a National Scenic
Area. See breathtaking waterfalls, wildflowers and rock art. Most trips are completed within 3 hours. Deluxe shuttle transportation, water and a snack are included.
Just bring sturdy walking shoes, your camera and a smile…leave your
worries behind as we experience the natural beauty and explore the treasures
of The Gorge.
Columbia River Gorge Tour Descriptions:
- All trails and locations are within a 40 mile corridor of the
- Allow 3 hours including travel to/from trailhead.
- Distances of walks are from 1 to 3 miles and rated 'Easy to
- Customize your hikes by advance request.
View of Mt Hood from Catherine Creek Trail
Oregon & Washington Wine Tours
Due to The Gorge's unique geology and it's variety of growing conditions, the diversity of wine grapes are unlikely to be matched anywhere else. So unusual is this growing area that an application was filed to establish a shared appellation for Oregon and Washington... the Columbia Gorge American Viticulture Area. The AVA straddles both sides of the Columbia River for a stretch of about 15 miles, and covers 280 square miles.
Wine Tour Descriptions:
- Afternoon wine tasting excursions to some of the premier wineries
of the Columbia River Gorge are available daily by advance reservation.
- Allow 4 to 6 hours including travel times.
- Tours will typically feature three of the select wineries. Specific
stops may be available by request.
- Tasting fees are included in the tour cost (a $15 value).
- 10 or more
will receive a 10% discount at the time of booking.
- Reservations in advance are required...call for availability 503-349-1323
or or request tour reservations online.
Columbia River Gorge Winery
"We had two terrific days of touring with Martin on Mt. Hood, through
the Columbia River Gorge and to the beaches along the Oregon Coast.
I've been on many tours and have had many guides, but Martin has been
THE BEST! I felt like I had visited an old friend who had moved to
Oregon and was just thrilled to show me around."
Phil from Brooklyn
"Thank you for a wonderful day. The hike and flowers were beautiful! We enjoyed your great attitude and knowledge. Many Blessings."
Bret and Paula D.
Flexible programs of Wine tours, Waterfall tours, and Wildflower tours.