Tour Reservation Information
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation given 30 calendar days before scheduled trip will be refunded at 100%.
- Cancellation 14 calendar days before scheduled trip will be refunded at 50%.
- Any cancellation less than 14 days or no-shows will be charged 100% of trip cost.
- If the number of persons grows you must call ahead.
- We will not be held liable for circumstances beyond its control including weather, road conditions and breakdowns. Any refunds given for any reason such as clerical errors, mechanical breakdowns or acts of God will be limited to no more than the total amount of the deposit.
Martin’s Gorge Tours must stay on schedule so it is important that you arrive at the pick up location at your scheduled time. Late arrivals risk missing the trip and loss of entire trip cost. No-shows are subject to 100% of trip cost.
Waiver & Release Agreement for guided hikes and adventure outings
Although we exceed state and federal insurance and safety requirements, a waiver and release agreement of inherent risks is required. Please print one copy for each party member. All party members must read, sign and turn the form into us on the day of the trip. Please call if you have any questions.
You can read and print the WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT form for each person participating in the tour.